QURAN ... THE PILGRIMAGE
REVEALED AT AL-MADINAH
A section on believers and disbelievers - Keith Hunt
15. Whoso is won’t to think [through envy] that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter [and is enraged at the thought of this victory], let him stretch a rope up to the roof [of his dwelling], and hang himself. Then let him see whether his strategy dispelleth that whereat he rageth!
16. Thus We reveal it as plain revelations, and verily, Allah guideth whom He will.
17. Lo! those who believe (this Revelation), and those are Jews, and the Sabaeans and the Christians and the Mag and the idolaters—Lo! Allah will decide between them on Day of Resurrection. Lo! Allah is Witness over all things.
19. These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; fluid will be poured down on their heads.
20. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted.
21. And for them are hooked rods of iron.
22. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth: thence they are driven back therein and [it is said unto unto them]: Taste the doom of burning.
23. Lo! Allah will cause those who believe and do works to enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will be allowed armlets of gold, and pearls, and raiment therein will be silk.
24. They are guided unto gentle speech; they are guided unto the path of the Glorious One.
25. Lo! those who disbelieve and bar (men) from the way of Allah and from the Inviolable Place of Worship, which We have appointed for mankind together, the dweller therein and the nomad; whosoever seeketh wrongful partiality therein, him We shall cause to taste a painful doom.
31. Turning unto Allah [only] not ascribing partners unto Him; for whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, it is as if he had fallen from the sky and the birds had snatched him or the wind had blown him to a far-off place.
ONCE MORE WE SEE THIS STRONG TEACHING THAT ALLAH CAN NOT HAVE “PARTNERS” - A TEACHING THAT NO ONE INCLUDING JESUS CHRIST CAN BE “GOD” ALONG WITH “GOD” OR ALLAH. THE NEW TESTAMENT PROVES JUST THE OPPOSITE, WHICH I’VE COVERED IN MANY STUDIES ON THIS WEBSITE. BUT FOR ISLAM ONE OF THE WORSE SINS TO BELIEVE IN IS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS ALSO GOD, EVEN AS GOD IS GOD. LIKE THE ORTHODOX JEW, TO HAVE JESUS AS PERSONAL SAVIOR AND A MEMBER OF THE GODHEAD, WOULD TO THEM BE THE END OF THE WORLD WITH A BLAST OF A MILLION PIECES……MOST CERTAINLY BRANDED AS A HERETIC - Keith Hunt
39. Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give victory.
51. While those who strive to thwart Our revelations, such are rightful owners of the fine.
HERE WE SEE AGAIN SANCTION IS GIVEN TO FIGHT IF NEEDS BE AND IF WRONGED…..AND “WRONGED” CAN HAVE A WIDE MEANING - Keith Hunt
55. And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day.
56. The Sovereignty on that day will be Allah's. He will judge between them. Then those who believed and did good works; will be in gardens of Delight. While those who disbelieved and denied Our revelations, for them will be a shameful doom.
72. And when Our revelations are recited unto them, thou knowest the denial in the faces of those who disbelieve; they all but attack those who recite Our revelations unto them. Say:
Shall I proclaim unto you worse than that? The Fire! Allah hath promised it for those who disbelieve. A hapless journey's end!
77. O, ye who believe! Bow down and prostrate yourselves and worship your Lord, and do good, that haply ye prosper.
THE BELIEVERS - revealed at Mecca
91. Allah hath not chosen any son nor is there any God along with Him; else would each God have assuredly championed that which he created and some of them would assuredly have overcome others. Glorified be Allah above all that they allege.
MORE OPEN DENOUNCING THAT THERE COULD BE MORE THAN ONE GOD IN THE GODHEAD OF HEAVEN. AND FOR THEM IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR MORE THAN ONE TO CO-EXIST IN COMPLETE HARMONY. THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS AT COMPLETE VARIANCE TO THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, WHICH SAYS JESUS THE CHRST CAME FROM GOD, WAS WITH GOD, WAS GOD, AND WAS SENT BY GOD - TWO ETERNAL BEING BOTH WITH THE NAME “GOD” - IN FULLY HARMONY - ONE BECAME KNOWN AS THE “FATHER” AND THE OTHER AS “THE SON” - ALL THIS I HAVE PROVED IN MANY STUDIES ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER “ALL ABOUT GOD, CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT” - Keith Hunt
102. Then those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful.
103. And those scales are light are those who lose their souls, in hell abiding.
104. The fire burnt their faces and they are glum therein.
105. [It will be said]: Were not my revelations recited unto you, and then ye used to deny them?
106. They will say: Our Lord! our evil fortunes conquered us and we were erring folk.
107. Our Lord! Oh bring us forth from hence! If we return [to evil] then indeed we shall be wrong-doers.
108. He said: Begone therein, and speak to not unto me.
DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THE ISLAMIC ALLAH IS MERCIFUL HERE - Keith Hunt
116. Now Allah be Exalted, the True King! There is no God save Him. the Lord of the Throne of Grace.
117. He who crieth unto any other god along with Allah hath no proof thereof. His reckoning is only with his Lord. Lo! disbelievers will not be successful.
ONCE MORE WE SEE THE DOGMATIC BELIEF AND TEACHING THAT ONLY ALLAH IS GOD. FOR ISLAM THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO PERSONS IN THE GODHEAD; AS THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR CHRISTIANS CLEARLY SHOWS THERE IS A “FATHER” AND “SON” - BOTH WITH THE NAME OF "GOD” - Keith Hunt