YOU WERE BORN TO SERVE AND HELP AND GIVE
One of the MAIN reasons you were put on this planet is to look
around where you are, and in whatever way/s you can, see where
you can serve and give to others.
You can serve others with your time, your talents, your prayers.
You can serve others with a kind note, an encouraging email, a
card of appreciation.
If you are blessed with a steady employment, or find yourself
(from whatever reason) with a good deal of physical money, let me
encourage you to support some well deserving "charities."
I try to not only teach the Holy Word of God, but try to set you
the example of Christian living, and certainly part of that living
is serving and helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
You may support some of the same charities I support, then you
may have other ones you support, for sure there are many "serving
charities" out there that are worthy of our support.
At present (and for some years now) these are the charities I
support on a monthy basis, with the finances God has blessed me
* World Vision (sponsoring a child in education and life).
* Gems of Hope (an organization that helps by giving "loans" [not
gifts] to women in third world countries, to start a small
* Hospital for Sick Kids (the Toronto Canadian chapter).
* The Leprosy Mission (healing those with Leprosy - yes it is
still out there).
* Food for the Poor (An organization sending food to those in
need all over the world).
* Operationsmile (an organization where surgeons and nurses give
freely of their time to build the smile back for children born
with deformed cleft lips and/or cleft palates of the mouth).
* Right to Play (an organization that helps children in third world
countries to have the fun of simply "playing" as children should)
IT IS A WONDERFUL BLESSING TO BE ABLE TO SERVE AND HELP THOSE IN
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO ALSO ENJOY THAT BLESSING.